Call Today for Initial Consultation: (416) 553 9661
Counselling to individuals who are supporting the elderly or, individuals with special needs
Weight Management Programs
Coaching women between the age of 50 - 65 who are in corporate looking for help to deal with changes in the work environment
Think of me as your personal coach for you and your loved one's health.
You received a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) for your child and even though you and your family have been anxiously awaiting a diagnosis, when you receive it. It becomes a shock to you,
you are in denial,
you start blaming yourself for giving your child autism,
you blame yourself for not caring for your child the way you should,
you become reserved and hate to discuss this new development with anyone especially your friends and some family members in fear of them accusing you of being a bad parent.
What else could you have done to save your child?
If you are like me, that was the same state of mind that I was in when we received the diagnosis of autism for our child.
At that time, I wish I had someone to help us with the process.
Years later I was introduced to an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach.
So who is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach?
An Integrative Nutrition Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority who works with clients to help them feel their best through food and lifestyle changes. Instead of prescribing one diet or way of exercising, Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches tailor individualized wellness programs to meet their clients' needs.
Relationships, exercise, career, and spirituality are just as important to your health as the food you eat. Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches understand this and take a holistic approach to supporting the whole person. If you need more information about becoming an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, contact me at email@example.com or, (416) 553-9661 and find out how health coaching stacks up against other health and wellness jobs.
After going back to school, I was assigned an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, I was then able to incorporate self-care, diet and lifestyle changes into my life on a daily basis as I was accountability to her.
My proprietary 6-Month Health-Coaching Program is for you if you…
• Want someone to guide you through the process, someone who has real life experience looking after a child that has been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder?
• Do you want to save time, money and effort by working with an Integrated Nutrition Health Coach?
• Do you want access and knowledge of top-notch practitioners in your area?
• Are you overwhelm taking care of your loved ones and getting sick and tired?
• Want to avoid pharmaceuticals
• Do you want recommendations for tests and different therapies
• Are willing to use your time and effort to help your child?
• Do you want to spend time helping your child to succeed instead of focusing the behaviours?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, contact me now for an initial health consultation:
Tel.: (416) 553-9661
P.S., If you purchase this program, the initial health consultation of 45 minutes is free of charge. Contact me for more information on this program (416)553-9661 or firstname.lastname@example.org