Call Today for Initial Consultation: (416) 553 9661

COMMITMENT

I promise to serve my clients and team members diligently – always giving my best. In return I ask that my clients and team member do the same and commit 100% to the program to achieve their desired goals.  

I am very committed to the Vision, Mission, Code of Values and success of Health Coach Winnie o/a A piece of Heaven Healing Center Coaching, it’s current and future team and clients at all times as long as I am able to.

Do you have questions about health coaching?



Would you like to schedule an initial consultation?

 


Initial Consultation

Schedule An Appt.

ACCOUNTABILITY

I hold my clients  accountable to ensure that they stay on track to reach their health goals that they set for themselves. I challenge them to push through their comfort zone and reach the impossible.

BALANCE

I encourage my clients to create balance in their new life. It is important to take time for yourself and your health before you can take care of others. Look after number one in order to look after number two.

OWNERSHIP

I am responsible for my actions and outcomes. I own everything that takes place in my life. This means I live a life above the line, no excuses, no blaming, and no denial. I am accountable for my results and success. I am aware in order for things to change, I have to be the change.

EXCELLENCE

I strive to exceed my client’s expectations at all times, providing services that have much greater value than the investment made by the client.

Holistic Health Coach

CONSISTENCY

Being a consistent person, have proven to help  my clients and team members to be consistent as well in their roles in order for them to achieve the desired growth and success.


Consistency over the long haul is one of  the key to life-long health and wellness. Change happens one step at a time.

HEALTH

I will be a role model to my clients, being the example of living a healthy lifestyle by making fitness, nutrition and lifestyle choices that give me energy, keep me strong, and free from disease.

EMPOWERMENT

I will partner with my clients to empower them to make healthy choices by themselves through nutrition and lifestyle changes
Empowerment is more than helping someone. It is giving them the power and confidence to make healthy choices on their own.

lifestyle. One that is full of energy and happiness for themselves and their loved ones. We uses the approach of having our clients taking small steps to achieve long and lasting results.

Our clients will learn to incorporate Primary Foods (a term used by Institute for Integrative Nutrition) in their daily lives to achieve great results.

INTEGRITY

I aim to speak the truth and keep my word at all times. If I fail to do so, I will ask for forgiveness. I will only make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep.

FREEDOM

I work with others to become aware of their health and wellness so they can live a life free to choose health and energy, rather than being trapped in a vicious cycle that keeps them overweight, depressed and unhealthy. I give people the freedom of choice to live their lives to the fullest.

PAY NOW OR PAY LATER.

Health Coach Winne o/a A piece of Heaven Healing Center is a team of dedicated individuals who thrives to empower individuals to a healthier lifestyle. We work within our Code of Values to ensure that our clients reaches their health and lifestyle goals that they set for themselves.

We specialize in educating our clients about self-care for themselves first and foremost in order to provide better care for their families and clients. We do this by creating awareness, which provides people with the freedom to choose a healthier 

Code of Values

"Our Mission is to empower you to heal yourself by yourself"

Our Mission

FUN

I teach clients how to be bad, being too rigid is not always good, therefore, I teach them to eat healthy 90% of the time and leave the other 10% for days when they feel like having an ice cream or chocolate bar. After all life is for living.